Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Nude Pump Stuart Weitzman 'Daisy' Pointed Toe

I got this baby today and just completely blown away by it! I've been looking for a comfortable pump for a while and I immediately bought it when I saw it on sale (after hearing howcomfortable Stuart Weitzman shoes are) And I tried it on, was just amazed by its color!!!!It matches my skin tone so well and it literally looks naked!! And I feel naked as well...how strange it is...Also, I love the way it's pointed, so classy and chic...However, the pumps do run narrow and I got a wide feet...So I have to return it...So sad... but I don't know wat got into me, I kept trying it on and off at home all day long...
I guess that's you call it "Just can't get it enough
                               Pumps: Stuart Weitzman Daisy

                                                             Just can't get it enough                         



Pin It

3 comments: